Thank you for considering a donation. With your support, we are able to help people in the local community and impact lives across the globe.
DONATE NOW – GENERAL FUND
Contributions to the General Fund will help support local community service programs, medical mentorships and international scholarships and training. This is the default fund for contributions.
DONATE NOW – RESEARCH FUND
Contributions to the Research Fund will help support current and future research projects throughout TCO.
Directions for donating to the Research Fund:
- Visit the TCO Foundation Mightycause page at https://www.mightycause.com/organization/Twin-Cities-Orthopedics-Foundation
- Click or tap the “DONATE” button
- On the “DONATE” page, check the box stating: “Add dedication or designation.”
- On the “DEDICATIONS & DESIGNATIONS” page, use the drop-down menu to select Research Fund. Note: you do NOT need to make a dedication in order to continue.
- Finish the remaining form to complete your contribution.
YOUR DONATIONS MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE
The Twin Cities Orthopedics Foundation could not accomplish our yearly goals without the support of our generous individual donors and corporate supporters.
Every donation is humbling, and it motivates us to work even harder to impact lives in our local community, as well as across the globe. We’re determined to stretch every dollar and help as many people as possible, delivering on our mission to advance musculoskeletal health through orthopedic research, education, training, advocacy and community service.
The Twin Cities Orthopedic Foundation is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.